Outdoor wedding venues are becoming more popular with the current wedding aesthetic. Stunning views make effortlessly beautiful decor for your dream wedding. These outdoor wedding venues in Las Vegas offer all the views and more to help bring your wedding vision to life.
3 Outdoor Wedding Venues in Las Vegas – Perfect for the Nature-Loving Couple
Stallion Mountain by Wedgewood Weddings is a truly enchanting retreat featuring views of the renowned Las Vegas strip. Enjoy rustic stone features and sophisticated styling that beautifully blend to create an atmosphere full of laid-back yet luxurious vibes. Explore the range of stunning reception and ceremony spaces to create an utterly unique event. Only a short drive from the infamous Las Vegas Strip, you’ll find that this serene setting feels far away from it all. The Stallion Mountain Wedgewood has a few different wedding packages.
The build-your-own package includes the following:
- five hours for your event,
- a cash bar service,
- a two-entrée buffet,
- house chairs, and
- house linens.
Their Classic Package includes:
- a cash bar service with three soft drinks,
- house wine,
- two entrée buffet,
- invitation and accessories,
- DJ and MC services,
- house chairs,
- house linens, and
- house centerpieces.
For their biggest package, they have the Elite Wedding Package, which includes:
- six hours of event time,
- an open bar with top-shelf alcohol,
- elite champagne,
- elite wine,
- a choice of six items for appetizers,
- a three entrée buffet or duet plate, and
- a personalized wedding cake.
The Elite Package includes an invitation and accessories, DJ and MC services, elite chairs, elite linens, custom fresh floral centerpieces, charger plates, photo booth and operator, accent lighting, and grand sparklers.
The Revere Golf Club offers a fresh and modern look that will enhance any event. This venue offers an all-inclusive Las Vegas wedding experience from the venue to florists to catering and photography. They offer five ceremony sites, three outdoors and one indoors, with the ability and space to host up to 350 of your guests. This outdoor wedding venue in Las Vegas offers ceremony sites Hillside, the pond, grass lawn, indoors, and the 11th Tee Box. Their reception sites are the ballroom, clubhouse, west deck, east deck, grass lawn, and the west deck cocktail bar.
All Revere weddings include five hours on the property for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Weddings include:
- a cast iron arch,
- white drop draping for the arch,
- white garden chairs,
- chameleon chairs,
- ceremony site,
- water station,
- wedding rehearsal,
- on-site wedding coordinator,
- planning and tasting meetings,
- head table and sweetheart table,
- banquet rounds and high boys,
- cake table,
- gift table, registration table,
- over 50 selections of color-coordinated linens,
- event set up and tear down,
- 16’ x 16’ dance floor,
- centerpieces, and
- champagne toast.
Red Rock Country Club
Celebrate your love in the desert of Red Rock Country Club. Surrounded by Red Rock Mountains towering beyond their wedding lawn or Las Vegas Strip views from their wedding reception venue spaces, a wedding at Red Rock Country Club will be celebrated long after the last glass of champagne. Red Rock Country Club’s beautiful West Las Vegas/Summerlin wedding venue and outdoor ceremony lawn offer a truly unforgettable experience. The indoor reception space with two terraces to enjoy sun-drenched skies and starry nights backlit by the views of Las Vegas Strip lights would be perfect for a celebration!
Red Rock Country Club includes many amenities, including:
- use of the wedding lawn and wrought iron arch,
- set up upgraded ceremony chairs,
- use of ladies and men’s lounge three hours before ceremony start time,
- wedding reception space outfitted with round tables,
- gift/guest book,
- wedding cake,
- head/sweetheart, favor tables,
- glassware, flatware, and china,
- two-toned fanfare chameleon reception chairs with ivory, black, blush, taupe, or gold covers,
- wedding linens in upgraded fabric selection,
- tiered wedding cake from Las Vegas custom cakes,
- valet parking,
- ivory chiffon drape dividing cocktail and reception space, and
- a dark maple wood dance floor.
Couples can add DJ Services.
Outdoor Wedding Venues in Las Vegas
All three of these outdoor wedding venues in Las Vegas offer picturesque views and a great experience, so be sure to check them out to decide which one is perfect for you and your vision!
For more Las Vegas wedding content, click on the blog links below! Then, view more of my portfolio, and let’s chat about your wedding day!